Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome!

Class of 2010,

I hope you have had a great summer so far! Finally, the blog is up and running and I will be posting questions for you to answer. You are required to make at least 2 posts. A post consists of you answering a question or responding to the answer of a classmate (ex: I agree with Autumn's comment that ...., but I disagree with her statement that.....). Your posts must reflect thoughtful contemplation and knowledge of the text; in other words, your response must show that you read, understand, and have thought about the text. Therefore, I expect each of your posts to be at least one substantial paragraph.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. This is a new process for all of us, so I'm sure there will be kinks we will have to work out.

Best,
Ms. S


Citation: Questions are from Night Hill and Wang Teacher's Guide 2005

2 comments:

  1. So the answers to our questions have to be 1 paragraph ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, at least one paragraph that shows Ms. Foley and I that you have read and thought about the text.

    ReplyDelete